There are a lot of options for best trimmer under 1000 rupees in India in 2019 and so it might be confusing which trimmer to opt for.
When you are buying a new trimmer you need to consider the following
- Charging Time
- Length Setting or Length Range
- Cordless Use
- Washing Ability
- Build Quality
Those were the parameters to look after before buying the best trimmer under 1000 rupees in India in 2019. Best Trimmer Under 1000 rupees in India list goes like this:
- Panasonic ER-GB30K Men’s Battery Operated
- Philips BT1215/15 USB Cordless
- Philips BT1212/15 USB Cordless
- Syska UltraTrim HT700
- Philips QT4001/15 Cordless Rechargeable
Panasonic ER-GB30K Men’s Battery Operated Trimmer
Panasonic ER-GB30K Men’s Battery Operated Trimmer has secured #1 Spot for best trimmer under 1000 rupees in India. The reason being it has a very futuristic design and the length adjustment nob is placed at the center along with a power on/off below it.
This trimmer does not require replacement of size comb because it has a size adjuster attached to it ranging from 18mm to 2mm. You can also get a zero trim look of 0.5mm. Also, the blade of the trimmer is washable.
It is powered by two AAA batteries which you will need to replace after a few usages. We might turn out to be expensive at times.
Features Highlights of Panasonic ER-GB30K:
- Japanese blade technology
- Stain less steel blade
- Battery operated, non-chargeable
- Product does not come with battery ; Input Voltage: DC 3.0V
- Wet and dry
- Washable trimmer with length setting of 0.5 – 18 mm in 13 steps
Philips BT1215/15 USB Cordless Beard Trimmer
Philips BT1215/15 USB Cordless Beard Trimmer has a simple design and also has a limited scope of usability as it is comb based trimmer and you get only 4 combs (1mm, 3mm, 5mm, 7mm) within the box.
You can get a clean shave type look by removing comb and trim your beard by the precision of 0.5mm.
Blade of the trimmer is self-sharpening so it is not a concern to worry about. DuraPower technology gives a power backup of 60 minutes on a single charge which can be charged by a USB Port.
Features Highlights of Philips BT1215/15:
- Stainless steel blades
- DuraPower, 60min cordless use and USB charging
- Automatic voltage : 100-240 V
- 4 stubble and beard combs
- Charge your trimmer for 8 hours with your USB cable to get 60 minutes of cordless use
- Precision (size of steps): By 1mm, Cutter width: 32 mm
Philips BT1212/15 USB Charging Cordless Rechargeable
Philips BT1212/15 USB Trimmer is similar to Philip BT1215/15 but the only difference between the two is given below.
Difference between Philips BT1212/15 and Philips BT1215/15
- Philips BT1212 has a battery backup of 30 minutes whereas Philips BT1215 has a battery backup of 60 minutes on a full charge.
- Philips BT1212 comes with 3 Combs (1mm, 5mm, 7mm) but Philips BT1215 comes with 4 combs (1mm, 3mm, 5mm, 7mm) within the box.
Apart from those two differences BT1212 has a price tag fairly low than BT1215, so we would recommend you to go for Philips BT1215/15.
Features Highlights of Philips BT1212/15:
- Up to 30 minutes of cordless use after 8 hours charging
- USB charging for convenient use – comes with a USB cable for more flexible charging via your computer or any USB adaptor. The adaptor is not included
- Choose beard lengths of 1-5-7mm or the zero trim look
- Long lasting performance – 2 years worldwide warranty
- Skin friendly blades with rounded tip to prevent irritation
- Detachable head for easy cleaning
Syska UltraTrim HT700 Beard
Syska UltraTrim HT700 Beard Trimmer has landed #4 on our list reason being this trimmer has MRP of more than 1000 rupees but is mostly available for 1000 rupees on amazon.
This Trimmer has length adjustment ranging from 0.5m to 10mm with offering 20 different length adjustments. It takes 7-8 hours to charge fully and offer 45 min of cordless use.
It also comes with a self-sharpening blade so sharpness is not an issue but you cannot wash this trimmer.
Features Highlights of Syska UltraTrim HT700:
- 20 length settings: 0.5mm – 10mm (0.5mm precision)
- Self sharpening stainless steel blades for effective trimming
- In-built adjustable comb for desired length settings
- Charging time up to 8 hours with up to 45 minutes cordless working time
Philips QT4001/15 Cordless Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
Philips QT4001/15 Cordless Beard Trimmer is a recommendation from our side because it has the best all-round performance in its segment of a tight budget under 1000 rupees.
Phillips QT4001/15 has a 10 length adjustment setting ranging from 1mm to 10mm. The cordless use time of this trimmer is 45 min on a single full charge.
It comes with a self-sharpening blade that is removable for cleaning and washing the blade for cleanliness.
Features Highlights of Philips QT4001/15:
- Up to 45 minutes of cordless use after 10 hours charging
- 10 lock-in length settings, 1- 10mm with 1mm precision
- Easy to use: Cordless use ; Wattage, Volatge & Frequency: 2W, 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Long lasting performance – 2 plus 1 Year warranty after registration
- Skin-friendly blades with a rounded tip to prevent irritation
Those were the best trimmers under 1000 rupees you can get and we recommend you to go for it as we have have tried and tested them personally.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.